The Director has constituted a High Power Committee to look into the grievances, complaints / allegations related to caste based discriminations (SC/ST) arising at the Institute.
The following are the members of the High Power Committee:
|Prof. Ranjit Bauri, MME
Liaison Officer (SC/ST)
|Prof. Saji K Mathew, DoMS
Advisor, Inclusive Education
|Ms. Chitrapavai G
|Shri. Ramani M
IITM SC/ST Employees Welfare Association
|Shri. Chathri Poshadri
Research Affairs Secretary
Terms & Reference of the Committee:
- To act as an inquiry authority on individual complaints pertaining to caste based discriminations and related allegations arising at the Institute regarding SC/ST category
- To ensure that victims and witnesses are not victimised or discriminated against because of their complaint.
- The Committee shall schedule and conduct face-to-face meeting as per their convenience.
- The proceedings shall be kept confidential and all the members including invitees shall sign a non-disclosure certificate.
- The Committee shall submit its report containing findings and recommendations to the Director in a confidential cover.
- The tenure of this Committee will continue until further orders.
The complaints can be sent across through the email ID email@example.com or by the way of written communication to the Chairman/Member Secretary of the High Power Committee.