Founded in 2017, the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBC-DSAI) has a vision to expand and further the research, education and outreach activities in the areas of data science and artificial intelligence. RBC-DSAI carries out research in these two areas, and aims to become a world leader in data science research, where long-standing fundamental research problems across multiple disciplines are targeted and solved.
The RBC-DSAI undertakes foundational research in several areas of AI and data science - deep learning, reinforcement learning, network analytics, interpretable machine learning, and domain aware AI. The Centre has the largest Deep Reinforcement Learning group in India and one of the largest in academia in the world. RBC-DSAI comprises faculty from several departments across the Institute, who carry out research in various areas of data science and artificial intelligence.
Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Areas of Research
- Attention Mechanisms in Deep Neural Networks
- Safety & Stability Preserving Reinforcement Learning
- Learning with Limited & Partial Data
- Network Representation Learning
- Financial Analytics
- Manufacturing Analytics
- Smart Cities
- Systems Biology & Health Care
- Domain Agnostic Methods for Integration of Prior Knowledge in Learning Algorithms