The following scholars/students have won the Gandhian Young Technological Innovation (GYTI) 2017 Awards for their projects:
BIRAC GYTI Award
- Dr. Vikram Singh (former Research Scholar), Department of Chemistry for his project entitled White Light Emission from Vegetable Extracts. He was guided by Prof. Ashok Kumar Mishra.
- Anupam Chandra (ED12B008) and Ramesh Kumar (Project Associate) for their project entitled Portable Geo-specific Water Filtration Bottle. They were guided by Prof. T. Pradeep.
- Arvind Pujari (MM16B017), Tanay Garg (ED13B053), Shashwat Jain (ME15S086), Kushal Kumar Reddy DVSS (BS16B024) and Subham K Sahana (CE14B080) for their project entitled A Mechanism for Toilet Seat Sanitation. They were guided by Prof. Anil Prabhakar.
- Avisek Barla(BT11B006), Abrar Ali Khan (BT12D051), Sameer Sharma (ED13D007), Vijay Anand (ED13D009) and Nitish Kumar Singh (BT12B054) for their project entitled Affordable Paper Microfluidic Device for Blood Glucose and Cholesterol Detection. They were guided by Dr. Vignesh Muthuvijayan.
- Mallikarjunachari G(AM12D005) for his project entitled Design of a Mechanical Device (Nanorobot) for Diagnosis and Removal of Plaque from Human Heart Artery System. He was guided by Dr. Pijush Ghosh.
- Mannam Naga Praveen Babu (OE13D006) for his project entitled Fish-Inspired Propulsion for Remotely Operated Surfaces Ships and Underwater Vehicles. He was guided by Prof. P. Krishnankutty.