The following scholars have won the ‘Gandhian Young Technology Innovation (GYTI) Awards - 2018’:
BIRAC GYTI Award
- Abhishek Narayan (BT12D050) for his work on ‘Understanding the Design Principles of Protein Nanosensor to Combat Multidrug Resistant Enterobacteriaceae’. He is guided by Dr. Athi N. Narayanan.
- Amireddy Kiran Kumar (ME13D021) for his work on Super-resolution Ultrasonic Imaging (SUI). He is guided by Prof. Krishnan Balasubramanim and Dr.Prabhu Rajagopal.
- Ramesh Kumar(MM17S300) and Swathy Ravindran (CY15D301) for their work on ‘Rolling Water Purifier – Roll Pure’. They are guided by Prof. T. Pradeep.
GYTI Appreciation Award
- Pallab Basuri (CY14D202) and Depanjan Sarkar (CY12D055) for their work on ‘Detection of Hydrocarbons by Laser Assisted Paper Spray Ioniztion Mass Spectrometry (LAPSI MS)’. They are guided by Prof. T. Pradeep.
- Anu Rachel Thomas(CE14D004), V Arya (CE12D034), R Kaviyarasa(Project Associate) and A Praveen Rosario (Project Associate) for their work on ‘NOWAH (No Waste At Household) Technology – A Novel, Sustainable, Smart and Complete Treatment Technology for Both Feacal Sludge and Organic Waste Management’. They are guided by Prof. Ligy Philip.