Procedure for Payment of Fees
The students/scholars are requested to pay the fees for Jan - May 2014 semester. PDF is enclosed along.
Procedure for Payment
By SBI Net Payment
- Students/Scholars or their parents who are having net banking facility in State Bank of India can pay fees through i-collect facility. Website: www.onlinesbi.com
By Demand Draft
- Students availing bank loan only can obtain demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, IIT Madras payable at Chennai and remit the same through bank challan at SBI, IIT Branch, Chennai – 600 036. Prescribed challan for remitting the fees is available at SBI, IIT, Chennai branch.
- The students are required to submit a copy of the proof of payment to the Academic Section on the dates specified below: For scholars, separate enrolment schedule is issued for payment of fees.
Following are the fees structure for Jan - May 2014 semester. The students/scholars are required to pay as noted against their fees category:
The fees structure's are enclosed in PDF format.
Semester fees can be paid through online ( Website : www.onlinesbi.com ) by following methods.
1.)Transfer of fees from SBI Bank a /c with net banking facility, through SBI collect, ('i' collect)
2.) By using SBI ATM cum Debit card through SBI collect ('i' collect)
- Fees can be paid from 2.12.2013
- Last date for payment of fees 7.01.2014
- Late fee of Rs.250/- has to be paid for payment from 08.01.2014 to 20.01.2014.
- In case of payment beyond 07.01.2014 proof of payment has to be shown at the time of enrolment.
Deputy Registrar (Acad.)
To: All students/scholars through smail.
Copy to: The Director/All Deans /All HODs / Chairman, CCE & Chairman, CCW / Registrar D.R. (F & A)
The Branch Manager, S.B.I., IITM Branch, Chennai – with a request to enable online fees payment from 02.12.2013 onwards.